Make Taxes Work for Women and Workers, not TNCs!
SHARE this post to your Facebook, Twitter, IG, etc. Get the message out to governments, the United Nations, and other multilateral institutions.
CALLING FOR TAX JUSTICE NOW!
End corporate tax abuses! Rewrite global and national tax rules!
Tax justice is a major step for people to survive the current pandemic and multiple crises. The Covid 19 pandemic has shown up global multiple crises – health, economic, environment and climate emergency. So-called recovery measures revolve around cutting corporate tax rates and extending tax incentives to multinational corporations. But overcoming crises demands upholding the primacy of peoples’ rights and survival – not of banks and corporations.
Decisive action is imperative to reform global tax rules and architecture towards ending corporate tax dodging and illicit financial flows.
- UN Secretary General:
- Mr Olivier De Schutter, Special Rapporteur on Extreme Poverty and Human Rights:
- UN Women:
- Permanent Missions to the United Nations, sorted by Member States
- End Corporate Tax Abuses, Stop Illicit Financial Flows!
- Make Taxes Work for People, not TNCs!
- Calling for Tax Justice Now (complete set)